Here are ten ways to manage stress:
1. Rehearse for stressful events by visualizing the situation or practicing what you will say.
2. Exercise regularly to relax your muscles and your mind, and improve your well-being.
3. Spend 15-20 minutes every day engaged in an activity you find relaxing.
4. Schedule difficult work for when you’re rested and alert.
5. Help others; it can keep you from blowing your own problems out of proportion. 6. Talk issues out with your personal support system of family, friends or a mental health counselor;
7. Wind down your day by engaging in calming activities 2-3 hours before bedtime.
8. Relax your body through gentle stretching and deep breathing.
9. Accept that you may not be able to control a situation, but you can change your reaction to it.
10. Avoid rushing. Leave 10 minutes earlier.